فرصة عمل لمهندسين بألمانيا
The VIE-International Internship Program (Volontariat International en Entreprises or Volunteer for International Experience) allows young Europeans to work abroad in a French company for between 6 and 24 months. It is run by a French public institution called Business France. You will have the opportunity to experience and explore new challenges. You will have many advantages when you join Capgemini Engineering and take a stepping stone to your international career together with a large community of VIEs.
In addition to an attractive salary, we offer an accommodation allowance, as well as a three-month German language course.
To participate in our VIE programme, you must be between 18 and 28 years old and have European citizenship.
Welcome to the Aerospace & Defence division. Around 1,800 colleagues in Space & Defence and around 4,000 aerospace experts bring digitalisation, automation and security to air and space. For our renowned customers, we are working on the next generation of aircraft, the reconquest of space and the continuous expansion of cyber security. Are you the one to inspire with AIRtelligence? We look forward to meeting you.
فرصة عمل لمهندسين بألمانيا This Is What We Offer
– Great and progressive adventure with the world market leader in high-tech engineering and R&D services.
– Exciting mix of cross-industry experience, high learning effects as well as varied fields of activity from the world of high-tech engineering for the most renowned OEM customers and/or suppliers of powerful industries
– Appreciative, colourful working environment, a “You” culture from the CEO to the working student as well as numerous opportunities to celebrate successes even across locations (e.g. team events, summer party, kick-off events, etc.)
– Good work-life balance, flexible working hours, 30 days’ holiday as well as home office option and mobile working by arrangement
– Being part of a dynamic and cohesive VIE community across Germany
فرصة عمل لمهندسين بألمانيا THIS IS THE JOB
– Follow-up of orders, communication with the suppliers and maintaining the system up to date
– Solve the issues at items reception at warehouse (Discrepancy Reports)
– Understand the blocking points and interact with internal functions and suppliers to either provide the needed information/documents or drumbeat the resolution of the issues
– Participate to the continous improvement process
– Contribution to the monitoring tools / KPIs
This Is What We Need
Bachelor or Master Degree in Economics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
First experience in Supply Chain, Logistic or Procurement preferably within the aeronautical industry due to an internship or similar
Experience with documentation management systems and Quality management systems and SAP know how is obligatory.
Ability to perfom complexe data analysis in Excel (Vlookup – Pivot tables – Index & match)
Good understanding and demonstrated practice of key principles of Lean, logistics operations and project management.
Good communication and team player
Minimum B2 (preferably C1) in German and English, written and spoken
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Do you have any questions about the job profile and/or requirements?
Please get in touch with your contact person in Recruiting.
Altran Deutschland S.A.S. & Co. KG
Please fill in our online application form completely and attach your CV, work and school certificates as well as any other relevant documents. We wish you every success for your application!